Sunday, September 20, 2009

I know I'm only 19 and life has yet begun, I've had a fair number of people going in and out of my life. They were all important to me at some time, and I've tried to hold on to the bonds that were eventually broken. But hey, enough with all that sad sounding bullshit.

The point of this is for me to just voice my pleasant surprise that there has at least been one who is still "around" and with whom I still share a bond that feels as if it gets subtly stronger as time goes on. She and I have remained good friends who have continued to be open, honest, and have interesting and unique conversations. Even though we've never actually had the pleasure of meeting, I feel closer to her than I have most.

I thought I said I was done with all the sappy bullshit. Oh well

I am quite certain that someday our paths will cross, and it will be a momentous occurrence in our lives. The world will never be the same ;P

Now I just want to say thank you Grace for being my soulfriend
:)

2 comments: