Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lie to Me

Are any of you really aware of other's emotions? Do you know almost exactly how they're feeling about you? What they think of what you say? And, possibly most importantly, when they're lying to you?

I don't want to seem like I'm bragging, or talking about some awesome talent I have. I'm not. Sometimes I really like being able to know all these things, well pretty often actually. But there are just as many times (possibly more) when I wish I had no clue what the hell was going on. Ignorance is bliss, right? It's an odd feeling to know that you know something someone else thinks they're hiding from you. And a lot of times I try to ignore what I see to keep conversations...normal? Eh, I'm rambling, I'll pick this back up later.

/thought incomplete

No comments:

Post a Comment