Sunday, July 12, 2009

More unfinished writing

I lay in my bed, dreaming. But I am not laying in my bed, for I am dreaming. And in my dreams, in this other reality that is just as real as the one I experience while I am awake, I spend my nights on a ship unlike any I have ever seen in my waking hours. It is a grand ship crafted by unknown hands with wood from the forests of Shuggath. It sails the indigo seas of Jenttha, past the shining Dkun mountains. By now you surely think I am insane, but let me assure you that I am not. I am simply a veteran of the strange dreamworld to which a certain few dreamers manage to reach. I have been lucky enough to visit the dreamland enough times to become familiar with it and some of its inhabitants. Or perhaps I have been favored by some unknown being of immense influence.

/thought incomplete

No comments:

Post a Comment