Sunday, October 4, 2009

Decided weekends will be my brainstorm days for writing, will continue actual writing on weekdays.
Unless a great idea i need to write down comes to me on a weekend, never restrict your creativity.

On an entirely unrelated note, been using Twitter alot more. Specifically, using Tweetie alot more to do my tweeting as opposed to my BlackBerry (it's been fucking up and pissing me off). For some reason, this makes me want an iPhone very badly...fuck you Verizon and your shit selection of phones and just your shitty....everything.

Done venting.

Eating homemade indian food and it's fantastic...I want some chocolate milk.

Listening to Justin Timberlake, woo. Love that guy.

Now I'm gonna go tweet random shit and make chocolate milk...what an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment