Monday, October 5, 2009

So while attempting to do some writing on my novel (attempt at a novel, but I didn't want to use attempt twice...oh well) I can't help but continuously get distracted by thinking about superheroes, and comics, and the various ideas for superheroes I've had over the years, and (more specifically) writing about them.

I'm trying to be good, though, and keep myself from writing about everything that comes to my mind. I write down the ideas and some things that come to mind, but I need to focus on one thing at a time (or two things at a time, whatever). Having said that, if I only had a friend who could draw rather well, I would enlist their aid in the (attempt at the) creation of a comic book about two original characters I've been working on lately.

I think my ideas are pretty good, but superheroes never really worked for me in books...not for the most part anyhow. Seeing as how I cannot draw, it must be a joint-venture. I only need someone else as bored and interested as I am, and I'll be in business XP

1 comment: