Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I think it’s almost official, basically the only thing I need my internet browser is looking stuff up, which I do pretty frequently, but still. I can now check everything on Facebook from my desktop, new emails show up on my screen as I get the m(not as obnoxious as it sounds), I’m still using Tweetie for all things Twitter (except adding new followers), and I can upload to my blog from my phone and MacJournal (where this post is coming from incase it doesn’t say that somewhere).

Now that I’ve had an overload of technology this morning (shit, it’s 3:30 already?) it’s time to go do some yardwork...ooh boy.

In other news, check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgvRfmo8Ock&feature=youtube_gdata, especially if you’re a fan of the show Community...it’ll just be that much funnier.

Man I need some coffee and cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment